Best known for his ability to hit a home run, Babe Ruth was one of the greatest players in the history of baseball.
So good in fact, that during his 15 years with the New York Yankees, he helped lead them to seven League Championship victories and four World Series.
Understandably, his skills were highly sort after. Problem was, he was only one man.
So, to help scouts find future Babe Ruths, he was studied by psychologists, to discover the secret to his home run hitting success.
This is what they found:
- His eyes and ears functioned more rapidly than those of other players
- His brain recorded sensations more quickly and transmitted its orders to the muscles much faster
They concluded that Ruth’s batting ability was not the result of one, but rather a number of unique factors, coming together to create a sweet spot.
Hit Your Sales & Marketing Out the Park
Your business also has a sweet spot.
It lies at the intersection of your experience (what you’ve done), your expertise (your talent) and your results (what you’ve achieved for yourself and others).
Like Babe Ruth, it’s what makes you good at what you do and enables you to achieve the results you achieve.
And like Ruth’s ball hitting ability, when you have the right platform to showcase your sweet spot, you create huge demand for it.
This is how we put yours to work.
Step 1: Investigate
First we find out what makes you great. What we call your Unique Differentiating Value.
We do this by asking the people who know you best. Your customers.
Only they can speak authentically about why they chose you and the positive impact you’ve had on both them and their businesses.
Step 2: Translate
Next we take all of the evidence and insights we’ve generated during the first phase and use them to develop compelling content that showcases your skills and demonstrates the value you are capable of creating for your clients.
The result is:
- Compelling customer stories that offer irrefutable proof that you can do what you say you can do, and do it consistently well.
- Valuable articles and whitepapers that are not only engaging to read but offer quick wins that move your audience closer to their goals
- Persuasive presentations that engage, educate and entertain – the essential ingredients to winning your audience over to your way of thinking
- Influential media coverage that both raises your profile and your currency with your target market
We then put that content in places where it can be easily found by your target market. Places like your website, the media, social platforms or as part of live presentations.